Deputy of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim al-Qubrusi. Initiated by the Masters of Wisdom – Khwajagan
Q. A. With so many differences of opinions, even between Saints and Ulema, how will one recognize the Great Mahdi? Anyone can just claim to be the Great Mahdi, are there any specific signs we will be able to identify him by if we ever see him?
B. What are your thoughts about those who say, “we (the West?) should not work with anti al-Qaeda “Islamists” (i.e. Muslim clergy, and even Sufis who are practicing Muslims) when confronting the issue of radicalization because the Shariah is in itself evil and incompatible with our civilization.
A. Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. Yes there are many signs. Here are five which will enable you to know whether or not the individual you know is the Great Mahdi or not:
1. The Great Mahdi’s prayers are instantly granted, regardless of what he will pray for.
2. The Great Mahdi is surrounded by a very beautiful and pleasant fragrance unlike any other sweet fragrance you have ever smelled.
3. Similar to his holy grandfather (S), the Great Mahdi can see behind himself as clearly as he can see before him.
4. Like his holy grandfather (S), the Great Mahdi does not cast a shadow.
5. Upon merely entering his holy presence, or seeing him, it will be clear that “this” is the Great Mahdi.
B. They are confused unbelievers who are in denial and are actually part of the problem. They find fault in the Arabs and in the Islamic faith, but cannot find anything wrong with their own lifestyle and wish all to follow their laws, regulations and culture. It is such individuals who will create hatred for Westerners in the hearts of even moderates in our community.